Squad Digital one of the largest and most awarded digital agencies in Sub Saharan Africa is looking for an experienced Digital Business Director to lead one the business units.
As the Digital Business Director you will lead a large team for one of our biggest client. We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution-orientated team player, who is ready to hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team working on some cutting edge digital projects!
- The Digital Business Director will lead the online and digital media activity for a large set of the agency’s portfolio and will act as a trusted adviser and enabler for the client on digital, to identify possible digital opportunities for the client, including communication, acquisition, tracking and monitoring, in all digital areas such as social, mobile and search.
- Be able to craft the digital communication strategy across client’s products and services portfolio as well as lead the digital master plan.
- Provide digital direction and strategic ideas on migration from paid to owned and earned territories
- Recommend ROI measurements on all digital opportunities, especially facilitating the client to use digital to enhance customer engagement and drive business outcomes.
- Be part of the overall channel planning team and work out an integrated communication strategy.
- Commenting on the effectiveness of digital creative format, beyond Campaign thinking
- Interpret and implement social media guidelines of our clients
- Lead and work out a crisis management plan that is needed for social media opportunities
- Lead, motivate and develop a mid-sized team of top digital talent on implementations
- Explain to the client work and time involved in out of scope digital work, and negotiate accordingly
- Being a thought leader for emerging areas such as Social SEO, Mobile (EG: M-banking) and wherever possible generate fame for the client and agency through thought leadership activity such as speaking engagements and white paper development
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record building relationships with senior clients and an expert knowledge of the online marketplace, including display, social, video, search, affiliates, email, mobile and complete understanding of mobile, web builds, online marketing campaigns, mobile apps and social media as the projects will be largely hands on and in-depth.
Other competencies include:
- Being an integrated digital strategist.
- Having the ability to lead, manage and motivate a large team.
- Having proven experience leading, both strategically and personally.
- Understanding of telecom business will be an added advantage.
Comment below if you’re interested or alternatively send in your CVs to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also Tweet us if you’re interested @SquadDigital.